Our hand crafted tile products are mainly produced in different color batches. That means that the stock we have today might vary with the stock we will have in the future and might cause color differences when placed together. For that reason we have a limited return policy and hope for your understanding. We advise to calculate and order the correct amount of tiles.
Tiles can be returned until 7 days after purchase where the following conditions apply:
- We only accept full and closed boxes, returned in the original packaging.
- We never take return opened boxes.
- We don’t take return samples.
- We don’t take return customized tile products, made especially for you / made on your behalf.
- We will not take return products such as tile adhesives, impregnation fluids etc.
- It is possible that you have ordered too much tiles just to be sure you have enough. However, we will never take more than 10% of the initial order return.
- Once products have been incorporated into your project, reclamation possibilities expire for complaints on possible color differences.
- The customer has to take care to return the tiles at our warehouse in Breda. We do not come along to collect returns, we can arrange transportation, the costs, however, are for the customer.
- Credit Invoices are usually processed / transferred every Friday and always run by bank transfer.
- You should always be able to show the original invoice in order to use our return policy.
- Reclamations should be done within 24 hours after receiving your order.
If you are not happy with your order; the order is damaged or products are missing, we ask you kindly but urgently to contact us within 24 hours!
On all our products and deliveries our terms of sale apply.
Questions about our return policy? Please contact us.