How to order
You can place an order or request a quote in the following ways:
- Contact one of our offices in Breda , Utrecht or Berlin.
- Via the website. We will contact you within 1 working day for a quote and inform you whether the requested tiles are in stock and when it can be delivered.
- Via email. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and phone number, tile name(s), quantity required (m2), when you would like them to be delivered and where the tiles will eventually be placed. We endeavour to send a quote within one working day.
Once you accept the quote, we will create your order. You can choose to either collect the order in Breda (The Netherlands) at our Warehouse or to have it delivered .
The online floor planner will give a good impression of how your selected design will turn out.
To order a sample, simply go to the page of the tile you would like to see and select ‘Order Sample’. You can order up to four sample tiles per package and must pay online for them. The samples are sent by post and delivery normally takes up to 7 working days. You can order a maximum of 2 packages.
Patchwork is a mix of different tiles. Patchwork orders can be entered via the website on the product page. We will then inform you about the availability of your order. From eight or more different tiles a charge of € 0.40 will be counted. A patchwork order cannot contain more than 25 different tiles.
Order of maintenance and/ or impregnation products:
Maintenance and impregnating agents are advisable and therefore will be included in the quote we give you. Extra or additional products can be ordered via the website. You can order 6 bottles at a time and the order will be sent by post.
Receiving your order:
Your order must be picked up within 14 days of confirmation of your order
- It’s necessary to make an appointment when coming to collect your order, so that it is ready for you. The standard location for collection is at our Breda Warehouse location in The Netherlands.
- Your order can be delivered to you for standard delivery rates. We use external transporters and can deliver on specific days. It is necessary to be at home on the day of delivery. The transport company will deliver to your front door only. The delivery cost will be included in your quote.
You can pay by card, cash or bank transfer when you pick up your order. When we are delivering to you, the payment must made and completed no later than 4 working days before the delivery date.
When your tiles are not on stock and need to be reserved in a comming shipment/container, we require a deposit of 30%.
In all cases your order needs to be paid in full before it leaves our warehouse.
Payment must be made to the following bank account number IBAN: NL28RABO 0135704782 to the name Designtegels.nl BV (in The Netherlands) quoting the invoice number. We would like to emphasize that if your payment has not been received on time, we cannot dispatch your order. We never deliver on a credited (or COD) basis.
Full bank details:
Account name: Designtegels.nl
Company address: Duurstedelaan 1, 3525 AM, Utrecht, The Netherlands.
Bank account no: 135704782 (Rabobank)
IBAN: NL28RABO 0135704782
Paypal account: email@example.com
When your receive your order of tiles via the external transport company, you must check your order immediately for accuracy and in the case of damage during transportation. In the case of damage or inaccuracies with your order, you must inform us within 24hours of order receipt in writing (email).
When returning items, you must be able to produce the original invoice. Tiles may be returned within a 7 day period after the invoice date. Tiles in boxes of 12, with the box sealed may be returned within 7 days of the invoice date. Products which are custom made, in size and/ or colour cannot be returned.
More information about returns.
Warranty Terms and Conditions:
Our general terms and conditions apply to all deliveries.
Cementtiles.com is part of the Azule group of companies based in The Netherlands.